Arlo Support for Camera Setup
For the places where there is no network connection as well as a power source, a wire-free surveillance camera will be a perfect option. With the rapid advancement of technology, wire-free security cameras have gone through a huge revolution, and one can find the most advanced wire-free cameras, like Arlo Pro security cameras with excellent Arlo Support for setup and installation.
But like other electronic devices, Arlo cameras can also face some issues while functioning. Besides, you need to make sure that the cameras are installed properly to enjoy the maximum benefits from the cameras. However, the users of Arlo cameras don’t have to worry about anything related to their Arlo security cameras as the company offers fast and reliable Arlo support to its customers. No matter what types of issues you are currently facing with your wire-free security cameras, just call Arlo customer support, and all the issues will be resolved instantly.
Do you think that your Wi-Fi camera is not functioning properly? Don’t think much and call customer support now.
Understanding the Arlo installation
How you should install the security camera will depend on the types of cameras you are using as well as their power source. For example, the wire-free Arlo Pro 2 or Arlo Pro 3 will set up a little differently from the indoor security cameras with a power cord. So, before starting the installation, you need to carefully check the installation instructions for that particular security camera model.
If you want to install the security cameras by yourself, you need to comfortable with the different power tools that you will be using. Sometimes, a small error during the installation process can affect Arlo’s camera performance. On the other hand, you can also take the help of the Arlo com support if you are confused about the installation. The professional team will help you in configuring the camera, remote viewing, and another installation requirement. However, almost all the Arlo security camera models are very easy to install, so you shouldn’t face any issues during the installation.
Having some issues with your Arlo Pro 2? Before you contact Arlo Support Try to factory reset the device.
Arlo Pro 2 comes with powerful rechargeable batteries and can also be plugged into an electric power outlet. When the camera is plugged into any indoor power outlet, you can unlock some of the advanced features of the camera, for example, 24×7 surveillance, Activity Zones, and more.
Even though it is an advanced device, you can face some issues, and they can arise anytime without any notice. If your Arlo security camera is not working properly, then you can try to resolve it by factory resetting the device.
The factory resetting process will bring the camera to its default settings. Besides, it will also remove your camera from the account. So, after the factory reset process, you need to follow the setup process carefully to add the camera to your account.
One can also reset the camera using the Arlo app. For factory reset, follow the below-mentioned steps.
You need to click on the Device Settings and then tap on the Remove Device option. For this, make sure that the camera is online.
How to factory reset the Arlo wire-free security camera?
- To reset, first, you need to press and hold the camera’s Sync button for a few seconds. After around 10 to 15 seconds, the camera’s LED light will blink amber. Now, remove your finger from the Sync button. If you are using Arlo Pro 3 or the Ultra model, then you need to remove the camera from the housings to use the Sync button. Do it carefully.
- Make sure that the LED blinks three times. It is important to know that you should remove your finger when the LED starts flashing amber. Otherwise, you will have to restart the reset method process until the LED blinks amber three times after taking your finger away from the Sync button. Once done, the camera will be visible on the Arlo mobile app. But you can’t use it for now. And you need to re-add it.
How to re-add the camera to the Arlo mobile app?
The process of re-adding your camera to the Arlo app is very easy. All you need to follow the instructions carefully.
- Strat the Arlo app, or you can also log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com. Now, you will see the Devices page.
- Now, you need to click on the Settings located below the camera model.
- After that, move to the bottom of the page, and you will see the Remove Device option. Click on that.
- Now, close the page.
- Then, you need to click on the Add New Device option.
- Select the camera model and follow the instruction to connect the camera to the Wi-Fi network.
If you think that process is confusing for you, then don’t worry at all and call Arlo support for help. With the expert’s guidance, you will be able to complete the setup without facing any issues.
Is your camera offline? How to troubleshoot the issue without the help of Arlo customer support?
Sometimes, your camera can go offline, and there can be a lot of reasons behind this. However, with Arlo help, you can easily bring your Arlo camera back online. If the Arlo device is showing offline, then you can follow the below-listed troubleshooting steps.
Make sure that the camera is within the range of the Wi-Fi router. Moreover, make sure that it is connected to the Arlo base station as well as Arlo Smart Hub.
- If the Arlo camera is connected to the base station and Smart Hub, the distance between the camera and Arlo base station or Smart Hub should be around 90 meters. Remember that the maximum range can be affected by ceiling, wall, and other obstructions between the base station and the camera. For more detail, you can always get in touch with Arlo support.
- If the camera is connected to the home Wi-Fi router, then the strength of your router will decide the maximum distance between the camera and the router. As mentioned above, the range will come down if there is a ceiling, wall, or some other obstruction between the router and camera. So, if you are facing an offline camera issue, then make sure the range is good. To know how to choose a perfect position for your Arlo camera, you can take the help of the Arlo tech customer support team.
Sometimes, poor internet connection can also be a major reason behind the offline camera problem.
- First of all, make sure that the camera is connected to the Arlo base station and Smart Hub. Besides, check the LED on the Base station and Smar Hub to make sure that all the systems are online. If you don’t know much about it, call Arlo support to know what do the LEDs on the base station and Smart Hub mean. If the Smart Hub or base station is showing offline, the tech experts will guide in troubleshooting the issue. The process is quite simple and easy to follow.
- If the Arlo camera is connected to the Wi-Fi router, then you need to check the internet connection status on the router. If there is no internet connection in the router, then you should contact your ISP- Internet Service Provider or the router manufacturer.
Another thing that you need to make sure that the Arlo camera is receiving the power
- Are you using a Wi-Fi camera from Arlo? In that case, you need to ensure that the battery is fully charged and installed pro properly. If the battery is low, you can see a notification in the Arlo app. Remember that the battery used in Arlo Essential model is not removable. In that case, calling the customer support team will be a good idea.
- In case if you have a wired camera, you need to ensure that your camera is plugged into the power outlet and the outlet is getting the electrical current. It is advisable to use the power adopter as well as cable for your camera that you get in the box. Sometimes, third-party cables may not work properly, and you will see the offline issue again.
Make sure that the temperature of your camera is not too cold or hot
This is an important thing to consider if you are using an Arlo wire-free camera. Well, if the camera is too cold or hold, you will see a notification regarding this in the Arlo app. Based on the environmental condition, you may need to cool down or heat up your Arlo camera before using it. But how? How to take good care of your Arlo camera in extreme weather conditions? This is where you can call Arlo support. You should take the step as soon as possible to keep your camera running smoothly.
You can try by power cycling the camera
If you don’t get the desired result by following the above-mentioned steps, then power cycling the device may solve the offline issue. Don’t know how to power cycle your Arlo security camera? Here are some steps to follow.
- If you have a wired camera, unplug the camera from the power outlet for around 10 to 20 seconds and then plug in it. Your device may start working after that.
- In the case of a wire-free system, you can do it by removing the battery for 15 seconds and then reattaching the battery.
You can’t remove or apply power cycle method in case you are using the Arlo Essential Wire-Free Camera.
A factory reset can be a good option
If you have tried all these methods and still you are getting notification that your camera is offline, then you can try to solve this by factory reset method. After this, the camera will return to its default settings and will automatically get disabled on the account. But you can see the model on your account. To make it work, you need to remove the camera from the account and then re-add it. You can follow the above-mentioned setup process to add your camera to your Arlo account.
If you need any help to factory reset your camera, Arlo customer support will help you out with that. Instead of trying any DIY methods, it is always advisable to take the help of Arlo support for better solutions. This way, you would not cause more damage to your device.
How many cameras can Arlo support?
Usually Arlo supports 5 cameras. You need Arlo Smart subscription to support more than 5 cameras on Arlo. For each additional camera the plan will add half the original price. Depending upon the Arlo device and the plan the maximum camera that you can add to the Arlo account is fix.
Depending on the different kits the service plan will support 6 cameras. The Arlo Pro Smart with six cameras, the Arlo Pro 2 with six cameras, and the Arlo HD Security system with four Arlo wire free and two Arlo Q cameras. This offer apply only to the US or Canada customers.
The Arlo Smart plan subscription may include, if you purchase the Arlo Ultra Kit. But this also depends upon the country and the region.
Some works can only be done by professionals
It is a fact that most people get tempted to work on a project to save money by eliminating the labor costs. Well, in some cases, this may work great. But when it comes to Arlo security camera installation or setup, it will be better for you to let the professionals handle the task. You have worked very hard for your business and home. So, don’t ever leave its maximum security to anyone but the experts.
If you don’t know about Arlo camera setup or installation and synchronization, you may make some mistakes, and the camera will not work properly. So, first, understand the process by calling Arlo phone support and follow the installation steps very carefully.
Call the experts and save your time as well as frustration
Chances are you have never installed a security camera, especially Arlo wired or wire-less camera, before. Remember that trying something new is not just a game when it comes to installing a security camera. Besides, it also involves a lot of trial and error. So, you can make mistakes. After a while, all the errors begin to add up; spending money to buy a new camera will create frustration, and you will spend a lot of money on this. So, visiting www Arlo com support is the right choice for you.
The tech experts team knows everything about the Arlo camera model. They know what can be done to get your Arlo camera up and how you can keep it running smoothly without facing any technical issues. The setup process includes some complicated steps, but with the expert’s help, you can get it done correctly. Don’t take any shortcuts and get in touch with Arlo customer support for the best solutions.